I didn't really get a weekend so I didn't do anything worth documenting. I did however, get only 3 hours of sleep last night because...who knows. Sometimes that happens. I just couldn't fall asleep and then I just woke up, wide awake, 3 hours later. Thankfully, I didn't have anything that I needed to do today and so I've dragged a couple of blankets and my pillow downstairs and made myself a couch nest.
Here are some productive things that I did today:
1. Turn off the crock pot that Steve had been making pulled pork in all night.
2. I did manage to take a nap for a couple of hours this morning. It still doesn't get close to my normal 8 hours but hopefully I'll be so tired that I'll fall asleep early tonight.
3. I painted my nails. Obviously.
Deborah Lippmann in Planet Rock
Covergirl Outlast Glosstinis in Orange Oasis 520
4. I worked on the blanket I'm knitting for my mom. By "for her" I don't mean as a present. Although, I have knit her presents before. But she commissioned this blanket.
5. Watched a ridiculous amount of YouTube with my feet up. I caught up on a bunch of things I haven't had time to watch in the last week. I also had a Tanya Burr marathon which I fueled with tea and biscuits...because England.
6. Somewhere in all of that I did actually brush my teeth and wash my face, but I'm definitely still wearing pajamas. :)